Listening for Organizations
Discover just how important listening can be to building communities, connection, leadership, and results for your organization.
Someone To Tell It To offers both listening and training services for organizations that are proven to help create safe, open, and effective environments in which teams can thrive.
We know that teams are made up of whole people who bring unique experiences and perspectives to the table. We provide holistic support in order for your team members to feel respected in an open, engaging environment.
Our award-winning strategies are proven to lead to high-quality outcomes, including enhanced productivity, increased retention, and more. We've helped hundreds discover listening's power and potential.
Our programs are designed to provide your team with listening support and skills needed to transform your organizational culture. Whether you're looking for listening, training, or both, we can help your team flourish.
"I cannot think of a more critical skill for modern leaders to master, in support of their teams, than the skill of listening."
best-selling author of Making Work Work and Go Together
We'll sit down with you to learn your organization's current culture, climate, and stressors, as well as any specific areas of difficulty or trauma.
From there, we'll help to identify the level and type of listening and/or training that will best support your organization's needs.
Together, we'll develop a listening and/or training plan for your organization, often combining both group and individual interactions.
We'll work with you on an ongoing basis until your team members find connection and fulfillment they need to be healthy, satisfied, and productive.
› Improved Relationships
Compassion, empathy, and respect through intentional listening have been proven to strengthen connection and help individuals find mutual understanding.
› Burnout Prevention
Studies show that when people feel heard, their sense of self-worth and accomplishment increases, reducing stress, polorization, and burnout.
› Increased Retention
Engaging in listening and collaboration creates trusting relationships and connection, which leads directly to higher rates of retention in organizations.
Get Started: Our Programs
- Our compassionate listening services can help alleviate the stress, anxiety, and burnout prevalent in today's workplace and organizational cultures.
- We'll work with you to find the right balance of group and individual listening that's right for your team.
- Our listening trainings for organizations are proven to enhance organizational culture, communication, and collaboration.
- You'll learn the tools and strategies that can help your team mitigate divison and navigate a path to open, effective communication.
LISTENING & TRAINING
- Combine our listening services with our listening training for a customized program suited to your organization's needs.
- We'll design a program that strikes the right balance of compassionate listening for your team as well as tailored training to tackle unique problems.
Join these organizations in experiencing the difference that listening can make.
Someone To Tell It To is the proud recipient of the International Listening Association's 2019 Listening in the Business Sector Award.